You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Rednesday Wednesday #10

This is a weekly blog party celebrating everything red. Sunset reds to garnet reds....

tomato reds to strawberry reds...and every shade in between.
Posts can showcase vintage finds. collections, decor, fashion, designs or items you have for sale, seasonal items, recipes,etc. The connecting thread will be the color red.

With this also being Autumn and the Holidays the Cousins of RED are also included such as russets, red-oranges,  and maroon.

To Kick off the Holiday season I created a classic floral motif table..............................


I love my vintage rose tablecloth. I thought I'd set up for a little garden themed dessert table in the kitchen
and use some of my vintage rose motif doilies and pot holders



 and spoon/knife rest

 I placed my Rose cale plate and server in the center
and surrounding it with rose and mum accented aluminum, fresh ivy and roses, porcelain rose basket box, rose books and garden magazines


This was a mice little get-together









Cupcake "floral" arrangement. Super cute.
White roses cake 

I didn't take a pic of my plain cake, but I'm loving these two from Pinterest.

I love my vintage rose table so much I created a a gift set perfect for the collector or as a wonderful Christmas or Birthday present.

 I located a wonderful 1950's  rose tablecloth 
................................. a set of 4 rose beverage glasses


and, a vintage sheer red and white apron I added applique roses from another tablecloth to the pockets.
with vintage rick-rack too


If you'd like more info on ordering this rosy set just leave a comment or e-mail me at www.brownginghamcreations@fuse.net

Now, let's party! Inlinkz is up and running


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo! Is that a Wilendur rose table cloth? I love it! ♥

Betty Lou said...

Beautiful vintage rose linens, they make a lovely table.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Melody,
What a post filled with so much beautiful red eye candy!! Love all of it. Thanks so much for hosting and for your visits. Most of the parties that i link up to , you do not need an invite so feel free to link up to any on my list!!

Hugs,
Deb

Anonymous said...

Hello Melody,

What a beautiful vintage rose set!
Love those pinterest pics, too.

I didn't have anything red to share this week. But maybe next week I'll share some Autumn reds again.

Blessings,
Marianne xo

Cinderella Moments said...

That's beautiful! I love all those roses. It's definitely romantic. Have a super Thanksgiving!
hugs♥,
Caroline